miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

unidad 10


I live in a house and is in a residential home has 2 bedrooms a bathroom and dining room and kitchen and a patio and a room to watch television




My favorite room is my room because it has a large tv a computer has a large air bed and my room is very bright and also video games



A: Is there a table in the dining room?
if there is a table in the dining room


A: Are there any chairs I the dining room?

before dining room is my room

How many chairs are there in the dining room?

in the dining room there are six chairs




in my room next to my closet is a door on my nightstand is a clock in the kitchen is a table with four legs off the dining room table is a cabinet in the room in the middle is a small table four-legged next to the stereo



UNIDAD 10

No hay comentarios: